Third Coast Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Third Coast Racing

Full Blown Street Racing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» help
car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:34 pm by mikesrex

» look out
car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:32 pm by Oh4Goat

» introduce your self here
car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:26 am by Christian2.0

» Back in action
car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:55 am by Chevy2

» Officer killed
car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:02 pm by Black5-Ohh

» my buddy Jose running his civic at the track
car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:15 am by Oh4Goat

» Forced Induction for the 5.0
car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:56 pm by slow02gt

» coil overs?
car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:37 am by 93-4banger

» Here she comes!!
car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:02 pm by 93-4banger

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

car meet!!!!

Go down 
+7
YellowCourier
Omen
Black5-Ohh
Oh4Goat
turbostangs90
HoosierBabyGurl
0-60
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Oh4Goat
The Creator
The Creator
Oh4Goat

car meet!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:12 pm

lol well mike is kinda right but i know who he is talking about and unfortunalty that is a very complicated situation and i would pls ask that that kind of shit talking be avoided because etheres a reason my main man mikey dont ball hard on his own. if he wants to share up to him he can speak for himself. on the other hand mikes honda is no joke for those who things hes an average ricer.. his shit may not be the fastest but it def rolls the fuck out for the few mods hes got on the swap hes running. nice car for sure and def a track car. dont think ive ever seen the car on the street. and a real super smart guy too.. hes helped me out before when i was having issues with that pile hatch that 98GTP used to have. so i will be the first to give a warm welcome to this shit talking tire smoking escapade we are running here mike! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://thirdcoastracing.forumotion.com
Chevy2

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:35 pm

Totally understandable.....jus if u gunna talk it then say who ur talkn about.....i work my ass off to afford my parts.....and yea nobodys gunna talk shit on mikey...thats whats up
Back to top Go down
mikesrex

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:56 pm

I just wanted to make sure I made a good first post lol. if you don't fit the description don't get offended,

what you guys up to? I've been thinking we should get some people together to start BBQing out at kohls or any car meet for that matter, kinda like tailgating but without a game.
Back to top Go down
Chevy2

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:04 pm

Bbq and race? Lol
Back to top Go down
Black5-Ohh
TipToe
TipToe
Black5-Ohh

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:29 pm

First of all, yeah I damn sure do ball off of daddy's account, but I have a damn legit reason as to why I cant go out and work like all of yall can. So, im proud to say, yep my dad bought my 5.0 for me... Does he work on it for me? Nope, I do all the work myself or with jeremy...
Back to top Go down
Oh4Goat
The Creator
The Creator
Oh4Goat

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:26 pm

^^^^ thats my boy.
Back to top Go down
Oh4Goat
The Creator
The Creator
Oh4Goat

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:27 pm

and mike thats a brilliant 1st annual BBQ and cruise.. where ever when ever. lol anyone have a pit on a trailer. ??
Back to top Go down
Black5-Ohh
TipToe
TipToe
Black5-Ohh

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:38 pm

Oh4Goat wrote:
^^^^ thats my boy.

Duh, gotta stick up for myself lol. If I could, I would work out there with my dad most likely... and heck yeah, sounds like a good idea about the BBQ and cruise... cruise to where though?
Back to top Go down
YellowCourier

YellowCourier

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:45 pm

*sigh* yes, ill admit, my daddy buys everything for me. From the slicks to the race suit... but thats cuz he likes watching my race more than actually racing himself... speakin of which I just got my hard walls for the yello truck! As soon as theyre mounted and the track is back open ima be rippin ass! Sure hope Fazio is ready!

And David... those sure are the LONGEST FEW HOURS ive ever seen... when u said u wanted to borrow the jack stands for a 'few hours' i didnt think you would mean a FEW DAYS! Cant put the new tires on without the stands Uncle Day-bo. hee hee! AND ERIN FUCKING MILLER!!! YOU DONT NEED TO BE PAINTING IN THAT HOUSE WHILE YOUR PREGNANT!!!!! That may be y treven is such a happy baby all the time. Permanantly high from me painting his room while i was prego. lols! Oh Ronnie??? WHen u gonna wax my blue truck??? I told u that u could 'wax my ass' after you wax my blue ford, then my yellow ford! MIND THA PAINT! that truck is older than you! hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Omen

Omen

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:59 pm

I got a pit but no hitch on the truck :/
Back to top Go down
Black5-Ohh
TipToe
TipToe
Black5-Ohh

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:36 pm

Omen wrote:
I got a pit but no hitch on the truck :/

I also happen to be an owner of an F250, so, I can have the hitch part covered and pulling it lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Omen

Omen

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:13 pm

^^^ lol that works for me!
Back to top Go down
Oh4Goat
The Creator
The Creator
Oh4Goat

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:32 pm

so lets get this shit setuppp!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Black5-Ohh
TipToe
TipToe
Black5-Ohh

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:47 pm

Just let me know in advance like a week when we want to get it going and where
Back to top Go down
mikesrex

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:18 am

bbq sounds good

and its funny that the person i was making fun of has yet to post in this thread, yet several others that i have no idea who you are get on the defensive. obviously if i don't know you it's not you...
Back to top Go down
Chevy2

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:48 am

Duncan does noy have internet access at the moment lol
Back to top Go down
0-60
RingMaster
RingMaster
0-60

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:42 pm

just wait mfer... i came to race or fight.. and i know u aint racing so better wear ur nikes..

come on this weekend... u mother fuckers are in for a god damn suprise we sittin on sick em
Back to top Go down
mikesrex

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:02 pm

Chevy2 wrote:
Duncan does noy have internet access at the moment lol

He already posted in this thread, so why would you think I was talking about him?

I know he likes to push everyones' buttons and stir up crap, but he is a good guy as far as I can tell. He just needs to learn that it goes both ways. If he wants to dish it out in good fun, he's got to be able to take the heat in good fun too.
Back to top Go down
Black5-Ohh
TipToe
TipToe
Black5-Ohh

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:37 pm

I just stuck up for myself cause I guess Jeremy thought it was about myself as well Lol. I'll be the first to admit though I run off of what my dad buys me, everyone knows it Smile
Back to top Go down
Oh4Goat
The Creator
The Creator
Oh4Goat

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:20 pm

^^ true story but prob the most humble dude youll ever meet.. trust me i know. and duncan.. hes got heart.. enough for every one in this thread ppl who dont know him mostly are the ones who dont like him.. almost everything he types is with a grin on his face. lol
Back to top Go down
0-60
RingMaster
RingMaster
0-60

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:23 pm

your right but when people start running there mouth to my little sister on facebook saying my cars slow when i have outran EVERYBODY at kohles numerous of times... from tab all the way down to adam ben... ive outran everybody and my cars still slow.... i dont understand the fucking logic in that.. when theres NOBODY around here who has outrun me from a REAL drag race on the street what if we didnt have drag strips... youd be fucked.. fuck the drag strip its for pussys.... i have responsibilites just quit being a vag and run on the street u didnt make excuses when we were racing on 105...
Back to top Go down
mikesrex

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:38 pm

0-60 wrote:
your right but when people start running there mouth to my little sister on facebook saying my cars slow when i have outran EVERYBODY at kohles numerous of times... from tab all the way down to adam ben... ive outran everybody and my cars still slow.... i dont understand the fucking logic in that.. when theres NOBODY around here who has outrun me from a REAL drag race on the street what if we didnt have drag strips... youd be fucked.. fuck the drag strip its for pussys.... i have responsibilites just quit being a vag and run on the street u didnt make excuses when we were racing on 105...

I didn't race you on 105, my friend did. if you would go to the track with your car to race instead of your pom poms to be a cheerleader we wouldn't be having this conversation right now.
Back to top Go down
Oh4Goat
The Creator
The Creator
Oh4Goat

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:41 pm

^^ lol lol! cheers bounce affraid alien cheers Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mikesrex

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:18 pm

Oh4Goat wrote:
^^ lol lol! cheers bounce affraid alien cheers Twisted Evil

glad I could give ya a laugh

so why is it so quiet today?

I wanted to go to kohls and see what was going on but I ended up getting a last minute call to go make some $$$ working on a car.
Back to top Go down
Oh4Goat
The Creator
The Creator
Oh4Goat

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:46 pm

idk not much to say after duncan called EVERYONE and there mothers out last night . lol i forget there are a lot of nice cars that roll up to khols but they are show cars not go carsm lol. i mean they make lots of hp but they dont race or just refuse to race dunca lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

car meet!!!!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Third Coast Racing :: Meets/Hangouts/Cruises-
Jump to: