Third Coast Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Third Coast Racing

Full Blown Street Racing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» help
my buddy Jose running his civic at the track I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:34 pm by mikesrex

» look out
my buddy Jose running his civic at the track I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:32 pm by Oh4Goat

» introduce your self here
my buddy Jose running his civic at the track I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:26 am by Christian2.0

» Back in action
my buddy Jose running his civic at the track I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:55 am by Chevy2

» Officer killed
my buddy Jose running his civic at the track I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:02 pm by Black5-Ohh

» my buddy Jose running his civic at the track
my buddy Jose running his civic at the track I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:15 am by Oh4Goat

» Forced Induction for the 5.0
my buddy Jose running his civic at the track I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:56 pm by slow02gt

» coil overs?
my buddy Jose running his civic at the track I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:37 am by 93-4banger

» Here she comes!!
my buddy Jose running his civic at the track I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:02 pm by 93-4banger

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

my buddy Jose running his civic at the track

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mikesrex

my buddy Jose running his civic at the track Empty
PostSubject: my buddy Jose running his civic at the track   my buddy Jose running his civic at the track I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:27 pm

well the track looked like butthole and all the big power V8 cars weren't able to hook. Seemed like they would almost crash or had to let out. Nobody was running any times worth a crap......

And then Jose showed up. He has an Outlaw FWD civic, which means it runs at least 2450 lb with driver, no bigger than 26x10 tires and a 72mm turbo. He posted the quickest ET on the board that I saw that night. A few cars were showing no times, so who knows what they run. Chris Delgado of SSA tuned the car on ProEFI and I must say I like the features of ProEFI. First gear sounds crazy but it keeps the car from smoking the tires all the way down the track. Chris is trying to get the short-track down before turning up the power. Car went 9.1@159 on what is considered low boost on one of these cars, 38 psi. 60's were in the 1.5x range last night. I can't wait to see what happens when the car is finally dialed in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAc__s5Xdqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajj6M1G9vgw
Back to top Go down
Oh4Goat
The Creator
The Creator
Oh4Goat

my buddy Jose running his civic at the track Empty
PostSubject: Re: my buddy Jose running his civic at the track   my buddy Jose running his civic at the track I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:15 am

Mother of mary...
Back to top Go down
https://thirdcoastracing.forumotion.com

my buddy Jose running his civic at the track
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Third Coast Racing :: Pictures and Videos-
Jump to: