Third Coast Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Third Coast Racing

Full Blown Street Racing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» help
car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:34 pm by mikesrex

» look out
car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:32 pm by Oh4Goat

» introduce your self here
car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:26 am by Christian2.0

» Back in action
car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:55 am by Chevy2

» Officer killed
car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:02 pm by Black5-Ohh

» my buddy Jose running his civic at the track
car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:15 am by Oh4Goat

» Forced Induction for the 5.0
car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:56 pm by slow02gt

» coil overs?
car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:37 am by 93-4banger

» Here she comes!!
car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:02 pm by 93-4banger

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

car meet!!!!

Go down 
+7
YellowCourier
Omen
Black5-Ohh
Oh4Goat
turbostangs90
HoosierBabyGurl
0-60
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chevy2

car meet!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:45 pm

Its cool man.....i dont hardly ever talk shit.....but when u spend all ur time and money on a car and people mouth, it gets to u lol..... But usually we mouth cause that what it seems to take to get a race.....isnt that why we build these cars....to race
Back to top Go down
turbostangs90

turbostangs90

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:55 pm

I can't speak on behalf of some people....but I know most of the guys I roll with will run in a heart beat.....but us older guys take it to the track. We have alot to lose such as a good job, and family.
Back to top Go down
YellowCourier

YellowCourier

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:10 pm

Hey Ronnie? Why do ppl run on the streets when u can run at the Dale and not get arrestged or a TICKET for it??? Is it the thrill of knowing you could get caught? Or the fact that you just can considering how ifthe yello truck was street legal id drive it aroud town n a heartbeat! What is it?
Back to top Go down
Oh4Goat
The Creator
The Creator
Oh4Goat

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:55 pm

to answer your question^^^^ yes we run on the street because of the thrill of it.. same reason someone with a nice car rolls by you on IH-10 and slows down to check out your ride.. then gives a little pipe and offeres a run.. its the thrill of a complete stranger saying hey nice car wanna run'em.. then waxing thier ass...Wink thats why we do it.. and a 11 second "race Truck" isnt impressive .. a 11 second street truck on with a system and rims and all its seats door panels and watnot is impressive Wink their is nothing like good ole street racing.. everything has its risk. you could jump out of the groove on the dale and hit some coolant someone dropped and roll your truck and die in flames... less likely that happen on the street. more likely to get ticket or worse go to jail. you can get murdered just as easily on the dale as you can on a 4 lane interstate. Wink thats why we do what we do.
Back to top Go down
https://thirdcoastracing.forumotion.com
Chevy2

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:08 pm

All of the above.....i dont like the dale mostly bc of how they run it and the slow clean up times.....the street is whenever....wherever.....and its funner.....anybody can grt traction at the dale.....streets difftent......but also there is a respect issue.....if I had a outlaw 10.5 car I wouldnt want street cars runnin when we aint.....alot of people leave theres a/c on and dont relize it....u can get people killed like that.....exspecially at the dale....
Back to top Go down
Chevy2

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:09 pm

And terry im guessin ur talkn bout peoplr like ben,casey,jimmy and gumby.....those guys will race....thats why there all fast dudes....idk if there all runnin right now.....but my car should b where I want it to b in about 2 weeks...maybe 3.....and from what I hear casey and ben got some nasty cars.....if u think they will race me lemme kno....i jus dont wanna call them out with my car like it is now.... But if they ask I aint bringn junk....ben knos what motor I have
Back to top Go down
YellowCourier

YellowCourier

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:31 am

Oh4Goat wrote:
to answer your question^^^^ yes we run on the street because of the thrill of it.. same reason someone with a nice car rolls by you on IH-10 and slows down to check out your ride.. then gives a little pipe and offeres a run.. its the thrill of a complete stranger saying hey nice car wanna run'em.. then waxing thier ass...Wink thats why we do it.. and a 11 second "race Truck" isnt impressive .. a 11 second street truck on with a system and rims and all its seats door panels and watnot is impressive Wink their is nothing like good ole street racing.. everything has its risk. you could jump out of the groove on the dale and hit some coolant someone dropped and roll your truck and die in flames... less likely that happen on the street. more likely to get ticket or worse go to jail. you can get murdered just as easily on the dale as you can on a 4 lane interstate. Wink thats why we do what we do.

I could really backhand u right now. My race truck may not be "Glorious" or "Legendary" but I bust my fukin ass tryin to impress my ol man when he lets me run my lil 12 sec truck. Granted, its not the fastest, no its not gorgeous, and when we put a bottle on it, it may still not meet YOUR standards for your so-called impressive race vehicles but god damn it my lil ol yellow 76 ford courier is still a work in progress. And systems? Rims? *GAG* all that extra BS is a waste of money. Not impressive. Ive only been racing 1 1/2 years at the drag strip and so far im pretty fukin bad ass at it for an 18 yr old! I may not be 'Erin fukin Miller' ((heh heh luv u sis!)) and my truck may not peel asphalt on the take off but im good enough to whoop ass in the DFC and BR, im good enough for Richard Fazio and Walter Smith to be intimdated! And you boys cant tell me thats nothing... Ever since I started racing ive recieved praise and compliments and tips from superior racers if thats not great than yall can take your 'impressive' cars and shove them up your asses.
Back to top Go down
Black5-Ohh
TipToe
TipToe
Black5-Ohh

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:42 am

^^ gotta admit the only time Ive ran at the track she did do a good job. Consistent for sure... and Alright, its not that big of a boat or anything just a Bass Tracker 175 but it gets me off the shore lol. Oh and, who gets arrested and tickets no days? yall havent found a great excuse like I have?? Smile
Back to top Go down
Oh4Goat
The Creator
The Creator
Oh4Goat

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:48 am

chels.. i aint knockin yo shit boo boo... your a very good racer lol the street just isnt for you.. you are more of a track kinda racer.. theres nothing wrong with that and the your argument is ecaxtly what ppl like us live for run what you brung or shut the fuck up attitudes Wink even if you ran 15.0's you still work on your own shit you still race your own shit and thats all there is too it.. so im glad you see our point and agree to disagree.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Chevy2

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:50 pm

Chelsie....this is a street racing forum..... We mainly street race...we go to the track to see what we run.....u br....and ur good at it.....thats ur thing...not ours....no need to get upset.....all we wanna do is haul ass and win......u wanna b consistent and win....chill lol
Back to top Go down
ArchOverseer

ArchOverseer

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:02 pm

If you ain't first you're last!
Back to top Go down
Oh4Goat
The Creator
The Creator
Oh4Goat

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:42 pm

the only ppl who remember who came in secon id the person that finished there lol Wink
Back to top Go down
0-60
RingMaster
RingMaster
0-60

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:13 pm

let me back up and say this... street and track are 2 different worlds a car at the track may run 10s on the street it may run 12s.... thats the fun in it... on the street everybody has a chance like me I ROWBOAT EVERYBODY because my car hooks on the street... why would u want to pay 20 bucks to may 3 passes and run 12s.. when u can run 12s on the street and have a victory of outrunning a 11 second car... street racing IS ten times what track racing is... its all about drama and friends..

it takes slicks too hook at the track

it takes slicks brains and intelligence to race on the street....

chelsea u wouldnt know what it feels like on the street because u have never done it... its a totally different feeling... its a challenge u have to actually drive the vehicle... and all the adrenaline of am i gonna get caught what if tire blows out what if something runs out in the road wow were doing 150... imagine 1 million different things going threw ur head at 1 time.. than take the feeling u have at the track and multiply it by 4 billion.... and than have a orgasm... it still doesnt compare to a highh horsepower drag race.. fighting to keep the car in ur lane.. ur inches from the person next to u.... everybodys watching... its such an adrenaline rush...
Back to top Go down
YellowCourier

YellowCourier

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:07 pm

fine ill chill. :/
Back to top Go down
Oh4Goat
The Creator
The Creator
Oh4Goat

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:05 pm

YellowCourier wrote:
fine ill chill. :/
i think i just came while i was reading this.. felt like i was really there inching ahead lol
Back to top Go down
93-4banger

93-4banger

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:21 pm

ill be up there soon to see what there is to offer:D
Back to top Go down
Black5-Ohh
TipToe
TipToe
Black5-Ohh

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:04 pm

Heck yeah man, and maybe one day we can have a big meeet in your area Smile
Back to top Go down
93-4banger

93-4banger

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:48 pm

come down and we can go ride the beach and bbq at the shop:D
Back to top Go down
ArchOverseer

ArchOverseer

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:41 pm

Anything goin' on tonight?
Back to top Go down
Black5-Ohh
TipToe
TipToe
Black5-Ohh

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:27 am

93-4banger wrote:
come down and we can go ride the beach and bbq at the shop:D

Sounds like a mighty damn good plan to me lol
Back to top Go down
93-4banger

93-4banger

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:00 am

lol ya i live like 5 mins away from the beach
Back to top Go down
mikesrex

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:16 pm

i'd like to take this moment to let you know that it's cool to use mommy and daddy's money to buy cars to call others out for races...others who, after building their cars from bare blocks, empty transmission housings and empty shells, tune their cars themselves all while running numbers at the track that count. it's also cooler to not bring your own car out and instead call up your neighbor's cousin's dog's friend's car to back up your own shit talking.

I salute you guys for a job well done, and you have my respect.
Back to top Go down
Chevy2

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:37 pm

Haha....mommy and daddy aint bankin shit bitch......and as far as motors go I tore mine down yesterday to change some shit out......so who u talkn bout here???
Back to top Go down
ArchOverseer

ArchOverseer

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:58 pm

I pay for my shit, dude. I sure hope that wasn't aimed at me.
Back to top Go down
Chevy2

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:07 pm

I guess hes talkn bout jordans gt 500.......that would b his car.....not daddys........how much it cost to make those hondas run lol ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: car meet!!!!   car meet!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

car meet!!!!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Third Coast Racing :: Meets/Hangouts/Cruises-
Jump to: